Monday, June 20, 2011

29-2-6

Do you know what those numbers are?

It's not a locker combinations.

It's not a sell-by date.

No.

It's my age, Kelsey's age, and the number of years Rob and I will have been married come June 25th.

And they all happen within 9 days of each other. June is just a teensy bit busy around here.

We've been busy, busy, busy and I think the pictures below just give a sampling of what we've been up to. Let me tell you, it's been one of the best summers on record.



This is Kelsey's first experience with a sprinkler. She was a teeny bit timid, but the 90+ degree weather kept her coming back for more!


"WEEEEEE!!!"

I loved her in this little dress. She's sporting a tat and a bandana on her head. That's my girl!

Oh my word. I cannot handle this.

This was Kelsey's first bowling experience. She was very helpful, as you can imagine.

This is Kelsey with her friend Sarah (born on the same day, almost 2 years ago). By the way, Kelsey is in love with Dora and the exhibit at the museum. Not sure how we'll break it to her when it's gone!


So, that whole loves Dora thing? We went for it and had a Dora birthday party on Saturday. Kelsey's birthday is actually on Tuesday, June 21st, but we celebrated on Saturday. I think Kelsey thought she had died and gone to heaven.





HAPPY!!!!

Okay, last year she was burying her face in the cake. Look at the difference. We all just sort of sat and watched her as she did this.

I also cannot believe that, as of Saturday (June 25th), Rob and I will have been married for 6 years. All counting, we'll have been together for almost 10 years and we still love to have fun together! I love you, Rob!









No comments:

Post a Comment