Friday, December 3, 2010

New Blog. New Computer. New! New! New!

Well, well, well. Just guess what! We have a new computer that is so much better than our old one. And, it's a laptop! So we can finally bring our computer with us wherever we go and not have to worry about taking Rob's work computer along instead. Yippee!

Now there's one itty, bitty problem with this new computer. Small detail really. There are no pictures on this computer! I always post pictures on my blog. It's a rule. But, I'm going to break it just this once because the transferring of pictures is just going to have to take place at a later time.

Also, and you've already figured this one out, I have a new blog! I just got tired of xanga really. I want to join the cool crowd and go to blogger. Still need to work on the design. I'll get there though and I think this new relationship with the blog world will be fabulous. So, welcome to the newness! Have a happy day.

4 comments:

  1. YIPPEE! I kept meaning to nag you about switching to blogger! i always had a hard time leaving comments on your xanga site. If you want I can email you some links to some free blog download sites that have lots of cool blog designs. And yay for your new computer! laptops are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like an early Christmas!!! Welcome to our world. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I can leave comments now! (I couldn't on you xanga blog). Welcome to blogspot!

    ReplyDelete