Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas party time!

I absolutely love Rob's Christmas party. I'll try not to gloat (sp?). Too much.


Anyway, the annual party took place this last Saturday at the Ritz-Charles in Carmel. I think it's the 3rd year it's been there and I think they do a pretty good job every year. The food was decent. At least it was full fledged dinner I didn't have to cook!



I didn't get a picture of the 2 desserts I managed to eat. They were gone before I remembered my camera.

I bought a new top for the occasion. It was sparkly. I felt very happy about being sparkly that evening.

You may remember my posting about last year. It's on my old blog on xanga. Go check it out if you want. We won big prizes that year. A spa day and a camcorder. This year there were more prizes to be won in the raffles, but we didn't win anything. I guess I can't complain though. We sort of wore out our odds last year.

Here's some pics of Rob and I. The first is a bad one of me. The second is a bad one of Rob. Finally, our third attempt was successful.


Rob has a little stink eye going in this one!



Wising you all a very merry Christmas. May it be filled with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment