My baby...
![]() |
| Cuteness. |
Wait! No, I meant my TODDLER has a whole list of new tricks that I'm going to list. They may not seem special to you, but they are to me. Her mother.
1. Kelsey now dumps out all of her puzzles multiple times, daily, and then gradually puts the correct pieces in the correct puzzles. The mess is ungodly. The fact that she sorts, and completes puzzles is awesome.
2. Kelsey likes to put on any and all shoes. Mommy's, Daddy's, Kelsey's. It really doesn't matter.
3. Kelsey says SENTENCES. She's sort of skipped the whole saying a word thing, and has jumped right into sentences such as, "I a big girl" or "I do it" or "Thank you" or "All better".
4. Kelsey uses utensils. She's starting to get good at it and wants to use utensils to eat EVERYTHING. This includes animal crackers and bananas. Don't ask how we accomplish this.
5. Kelsey brushes her teeth. Seriously, with a little finger-tooth scrubber thing. She literally brushes her teeth.
6. Kelsey has Dora-dar. She can, and will find anything Dora and then will look at you with big, sad eyes and your heart breaks when you don't buy whatever Dora-item she's holding. Tonight it was a Dora cup.
There's more, but I won't bore you more than I already have. I'm just being a proud mom. That's all.


No comments:
Post a Comment